경희대체대

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자케이블가이 조회 56회 작성일 2021-10-20 16:24:05 댓글 0

본문

[경희대 체대생의 중간고사VLOG]체대는 이런 거 시험 본다!! 고통의 연속인 중간고사 준비하기 1탄

안녕하세요! 민지가먼지의 민지입니닷

다들 중간고사 잘 보셨나요? 저는 아직 중간고사가 끝나지 않았답니다....
영상을 더 빨리 올리고 싶었는데 자취방 이사에 중간고사까지 겹쳐 일정보다 조금 늦게 올리게 되었네요 오늘은 체대생으로서 좀 더 특별한 중간고사 준비 브이로그를 준비해 봤어요! 실기 수업은 현재 대면 수업으로 진행되기 때문에 학교에 나가고 있는데요, 동기들과 허들넘기 연습한 영상을 담아봤어요 오늘도 시청해주셔서 너무 감사하고 모두 중간고사 좋은 점수 받았길 바랄게요!
+ 선뜻 출현해 준 동기들 너무 곰아워...♥

* 상단의 마크는 저의 늦둥이 여동생이 만들어 줬어요 :)
[Video Source Support]
Youtube channel "freeticon" :https://www.youtube.com/c/Freeticon

[BGM]
Artist : 오늘의 일기
Title : 중세시대로 로그인
Link :

DearSubin디어수빈 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ민지야 난 너가 뛸 수 있다는거 자체로 너무 기뻐❤️^.^
지노라니 : 17학번 흥해라~
박동찬 : 경희대 체육쪽으로 졸업하면 어디쪽으로 취업하는 지 알 수 있을까요...??
허리튼튼법무사 : How you can do weightlifting without pain even though most of the herniated discs are gone!

On August 10, 2016, I went to a hospital for a detailed diagnosis and found that 87% of the discs between the 4th and 5th lumbar were damaged, which means that about 9% of more cartilage was worn (78% was worn out when I had a test last time) What will happen if they continue to wear out or break apart? I was also a little anxious. However, I did not have back pain even when I climbed Daecheongbong in Seorak Muntain as well as the mountains in suburbs of Seoul. Even with weightlifting, I have no problems.

There are rumors around that you may become crippled or paralyzed if you do not have surgery when your discs are destroyed, but I can climb mountains and lift weights without any discomfort.
In other words, the asserts that you can be freed from back pain without surgery, which I have made while giving lectures at various places such as the Central 119 Rescue Headquarters, is proven. I argued that even if the disc is destroyed, exercise will strengthen the muscles around the lower back and support the lumbar spine, and then you can live your daily life without any problems.

There is a famous anecdote that Godama Siddhartha, the prince of the Kapila, rode a horse carriage and went to the market through the east gate to see how people lived 2,600 years ago and was shocked to see an old man suffering from back pain and decided to leave home in order to find a way to solve the sufferings of these people so that all the people could live comfortably.
Why was Godama Siddhartha so shocked? Of course, he had probably seen an old man struggling with his back pain before. But he must have not been shocked because he was not interested in it. But after he came to be interested in it, he could see the sufferings and he was shocked. But an absurd idea came to me that he had a big shock because he didn't have a shock absorber.

Just as a carriage rolls well without a shock absorber, I can climb Daecheongbong in Seorak Mountain and lift weights without any worries with the 87% damaged disk at the age of 70, although the disk, which is the cartilage between the bones of the lower back, is the material that should absorb shock when I jump from a high place or perform vigorous activities.

The assortment that you can live a daily life without difficulties if you train the muscles around the back, when you have damaged disc. I do weightlifting every day and go hiking on the weekends. Even if the disc is 100% damaged and lost, I can live my daily life without any worries because I have trained the muscles around my back with everyday exercises. (Why people have pains in neck, back and knee? Author Judicial Lee Hiesook  From the 4th edition)

사람은 왜 목, 허리, 무릎이 아플까?
저자 법무사 이희숙
((Judicial  Lee Hiesook  leebub@hanmail.net
010-5250-4802))
김동섭 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ반가운 얼굴들이 많은데?

[경희 체대생의 늦은기말고사VLOG] 체대생이라고 다 운동을 잘 할까? 3시간 동안 창&투포환 연습하기/경희체대생기말고사VLOG/경희대체육학과

안녕하세요! 민지가먼지 채널입니닷

오늘은 늦은 기말고사 2탄!을 준비했어요 ㅎㅎ 여러분들이 보시기엔 학교생활, 알바브이로그 중 뭐가 더 재밌으신가용??
이번 영상은 지난번에 이어 창, 투포환 연습 연상을 가지고 왔는데요, 확실히 1편보다 나아진 모습인 것 같아요ㅎㅎ(저만의 생각일 수도^^) 다음편에는 대망의 눈물없이 볼 수 없는 기말고사 마지막3탄이 올라갈 예정이니까 기다려 주세요

오늘도 시청해 주셔서 감사합니다 ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music provided by 브금대통령
Track : 아기 고양이 -

Track : 병아리는 삐약삐약 -

Track : 우리 똥강아지 -

Track : My Kid's Pony -

Artist : 오늘의 일기
Title : 시원한 도서관
Link :

ᄋᄋ : 경희대 체대 너무 가고싶어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 언니 브이로그 보면서 항상 꿈꿉니다 ㅠㅠ❤️‍
고니 : 체대 졸업생으로써 정말 큰자부심을 느낍니다➡️
앞으로도 지금 같은 마음가짐 잃지 마시고 끝까지 가져가시면 큰 인물이 되실 겁니다. 정건수 화이팅
츄 : 선배님 잘 보고 갑니당 ◡̈
체육 21 -
S S : 와 그와중에 탄탄한 하체가 ㄷㄷ
하체대결로 허벅지씨름대결 한번 찍어주시져~
먼지님이 웬만한 남자분들도 이길듯~
이희상 : 구독하고갑니다!! 영상 재밌어요!

체육대학관 캠퍼스 투어|경희체대 집중리뷰|아기사자들 어서와요(with 졸업생 인터뷰‍)

안녕하세요, 경희대학교 체육대학에서 '골프산업학'과 '체육학'을 2전공 중인
고일대로 고인,, (핫핫,, 머쓱) 17학번 디어수빈입니다.

가끔씩 후배분들이 들어오셔서 제 유튜브 채널을 봤다며 얘기해주시는게 참 신기했는데,
생각해보면 유튜브나 블로그에도 저희 대학 관련된 소식을 알 길이 별로 없으니까 미래의 후배분들이 참 여러모로 답답하셨겠다 싶었습니다.

그래서 이번에 찍어본 영상은 경희체대가 궁금하실 후배분들을 위한 경희체대 탐방컨텐츠입니다 ㅎㅎ

사실 경희체대는 이 대학관 말고도 야외 필드 뿐만 아니라
2-3년?전 완공된 선승관까지 합치면 정말 많은 부지를 사용하고 있는게 맞지만,
그래도 제일 컴팩트하게 딱! 보여드릴 수 있는 곳은 체육대학관이라고 생각이 들어 한 번 담아보았어요.

이제 여러분들이 입학하시면 전 졸업생이 되어있겠지만,, ㅠㅠ
그래도 이 영상을 매개로 미래의 후배님들께서 좋은 영향을 받고 합격하셔서 오셨음 좋겠습니다 ㅎㅎ
그럼 이번 영상도 재미있게 시청해주세요!!
연비 : 벌써 이게 추억이라니,,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 보는데 ㄹㅇ 약간 울컥해짐 흑,, 아줌마라 그래잉~!
민지가먼지 DUSTYWORLD : 후이잉 ㅜㅠ 너 졸업식엔 나 가야하는데( •́ ̯•̀ )
유진욱 : 1일 1시청 오늘도 최곱니다 ^^!
배재한 : 02:34 두두등장
배재한 : 학교가고싶네요,,,

#경희대체대

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,446건 269 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © arture.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com